Already have a Username/Password for The International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The manuscript is not under review by other journals, has not been published in nor accepted for publication by other journals, nor has substantial overlaps with published reports.
The manuscript files are in MS Word and the graphs in MS Excel. The photos have high resolution (600 dpi or more) and are in JPEG, TIFF, GIF, PDF or PSD format. Color photos are in CMYK mode. All figures will be published under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others freely remix, tweak, build upon and distribute your work non-commercially, as long as they license their new creations under the identical terms and give proper attribution to the work's authorship and initial publication in The IJOEM. Please do not submit any figures that have been previously copyrighted unless you have express written permission from the copyright holder to publish under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- Any funding source, financial support, and conflict of interests are mentioned in the first page of the manuscript.
- For Reviews, Original Articles, Brief Reports, History, Nursing Corner and Ethics Corner, 3 to 7 bulleted statements reflecting the essence of the work are provided as "take-home message."
Authors who publish with The IJOEM agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant The IJOEM the exclusive license and right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, which allows others freely remix, tweak, build upon and distribute your work non-commercially, as long as they license their new creations under the identical terms and give proper attribution to the work's authorship and initial publication in The IJOEM.
- Authors are permitted to distribute the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in The IJOEM.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.